4kW, 36 n.m., 24" UHD Digital Radome for NavNet 3D, TZtouch and TZtouch2
Antenna Size24 inches
Display SizeSupplied Separately
Display TypeSupplied Separately
Beam Width3.9 degrees
Power Usage48 VDC
Power Output4 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Ultra High Definition (UHD) Radar
The DRS4D UHD™ Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing. Antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length. Commercial-grade radar performance is now available in the ultimate MFD navigation suite.
The DRS4D incorporates a 4kW T/R within a sleek 24" radome.
- PSU012 Power Supply Unit is required option for use with TZT9, TZT14 or TZTBB
- 4kW, 36 n.m. Radar Antenna for NavNet 3D and TZtouch in a stylish 24" Radome
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Simultaneous scanning technology drives our powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
- Radome incorporates a Network port to which certain Furuno network sensors; including the WS200 Wind Sensor, SC30 Satellite Compass and GP330B GPS Receiver, can be directly connected. Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the radome itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit
- Product Consists Of
- Related Products
- Miscellaneous Accessories
Product Consists Of
Junction Box - NMEA2000
GPS/WAAS Sensor - NMEA2000/NMEA0183
Rate Compensated Heading Sensor
Class A AIS Transponder w/ 4.3" Color LCD Display
High accuracy Satellite Compass with a compact 2-sensor antenna. Uses GPS, Galileo and/or GLONASS satellite systems to ensure the highest precision and coverage. 0.4 degree course accuracy
NavNet TZtouch 9" Multi Touch, Multi Function Display W/3M LAN Cable (GPS/WAAS receiver, UHD Radar, and Network Fish Finder can be added.)
NavNet TZtouch 14.1" Multi Touch, Multi Function Display W/3M LAN Cable (GPS/WAAS receiver, UHD Radar, and Network Fish Finder can be added.)
NavNet TZtouch2 Chart Plotter/Fish Finder, 12" Touch Screen Display
NavNet TZtouch2 Chart Plotter/Fish Finder, 15" Touch Screen Display