High-Frequency, Wide-Beam CHIRP Transducer - Plastic Transom Mount
Beam Angle30 Degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 150-250 kHz
Power Rating600 W
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Wide Beam, 600-Watt CHIRP TransducerThe TM165HW features a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a super wide 30° average beamwidth, providing maximum coverage across the frequency band. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP capable Fish Finders, anglers using this new wide beam transducer will achieve three times the coverage under the boat. Wide beamwidth, together with the high frequency range, provides vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with a narrow beam transducers. The TM165HW's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 500 ft (152 m)
- High frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz, with a super wide 30° average beamwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Wide beamwidth gives superior coverage under the boat
- High-performance, low profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly
- Features a plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Recommended boat size: Up to 25 ft (8 m)
- Recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood
- Airmar's Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)