Stainless Steel Wide-Beam Low Profile Transducer, 50kHz, 600W/1kW, 12° tilt
Beam Angle25 Degrees
Housing TypeStainless Steel
Install TypeThru Hull
Power Rating1 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Airmar SS264 Housing Style Transducer
The low-profile design is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing vessels that cannot install a thru-hull with a high-performance fairing.
Since the beamwidths are the same for both SS264W-50 and SS264W-200 transducers, a split-screen fishfinder display will clearly show the same water column and bottom coverage when both transducers are connected. Fish will also appear as arches. More fish will be marked while trolling or underway. At anchor, see which direction the baits and chum are flowing in the current.
The high-performance wide-beam ceramic elements are tilted inside the housings, which compensates for your boats deadrise. This aims the beam straight toward the bottom, resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth readings.
- 50kHz w/ Diplexer and 10m cable
- Excellent fish detection in shallow to mid-water depths
- Wide 25° beamwidth
- 50kHz and 200 kHz transducers can be purchased as a pair for dual-frequency operation or individually as single-frequency units
- No affect on your boats running performance
- Fixed 12° tilt to compensate for deadrise
- Low-profile design leaves no protrusions below the hull
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Built-in temperature sensor