Urethane, 2-3kW Tank/Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 28-60kHz and 130-210kHz
Beam Angle23 x 9 Degrees and 11 x 5 Degrees and 8 x 4 Degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 28-60 kHz and 130-210 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating3 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
The new Broadband CM599LHG operates at any frequency between 28 kHz to 60 kHz and 130 kHz to 210 kHz. Adjusting the frequency allows you to change the CM599LHG’s beamwidth and depth capabilities. For example if you are bottom fishing in 61 m (200') of water, the narrow high-frequency beam will display extreme bottom detail and fish holding tight to structure. If you are tuna or marlin fishing in deep blue water, the wider, low-frequency beam will not only give deep-water bottom detail, but more importantly show you more of what is around your vessel, including bait which may attract game fish.
Because the CM599LHG has a bandwidth that covers a continuous frequency spectrum, next generation fishfinders utilizing Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology can be made “tunable”, so fishermen can “dial-in” the best frequency for the target fish species or conditions.
- 3kW High Frequency, 2kW Low Frequency
- Depth and Fast-Response Water Temperature Sensor
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) compatible
- Low – CHIRPs from 28kHz to 60kHz, 23° to 9° port-starboard beamwidth, 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- High – CHIRPs from 130kHz to 210kHz, 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 28, 38, 50, and 200kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Epoxy transducer housing
- No Connector, no Diplexer