Urethane, 1-3kW Cavity/Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer, 28-60kHz and 150-250kHz
Beam Angle23 x 9 Degrees and 11 x 5 Degrees and 25 Degrees
FrequencyCHIRP 28-60 kHz and 150-250 kHz
Install TypeIn Hull
Power Rating3 kW
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
All prices shown are in USD. Prices are valid in US and Canada only.
Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 132 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving you time and money.
An Elite model in the CHIRP Pocket/Keel-Mount product line, the CM599LHW transmits across the following bandwidths: Low Frequency 28-60 kHz, High Frequency 150-250 kHz.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 3 kW for superior deep-water performance
- 3 kW low frequency: 28 to 60 kHz
- 23° to 9° port-starboard beamwidth
- 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth performance to 3,048 m (10,000')
- 1 kW high frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 25° constant beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- 132 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Urethane housing with Curved-edge Design