NavNet radar has picture but no antenna rotation
When I try to transmit my NavNet radar system, the display shows a picture but it does not change. The antenna does not rotate and I have a small box in the upper left corner that has SIM inside it.
The NavNet display is in simulation mode. To correct the problem select the simulation setup page using the procedure below.
1) Press the [MENU] button.
2) Select the following softkeys in this order: [SYSTEM CONFIGURATION], [SYSTEM SETUP], [SIMULATION SETUP].
3) Select [RADAR] using the rotary knob control.
4) Press [EDIT] soft key and select [LIVE] from the list.
5) Press rotary knob to [ENTER].
4) Use the above procedure to set both the [PLOTTER] and [SOUNDER] modes to [LIVE] also.
This should correct the problem and the antenna should rotate normally.